Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who read The Golden Compass and the His Dark Materials Trilogy?

And what do you think about the movie compared to the books?Who read The Golden Compass and the His Dark Materials Trilogy?
I'll never read it. SorryWho read The Golden Compass and the His Dark Materials Trilogy?
I loved those books. I haven't seen the movie, but my cable company showed a fifteen minute trailer. I read more than a thousand pages and mispronounced Lyra's name every time! (I read it as Leera)
I think the books are very good, and I think it is stupid that some people are freaking out about it being 'against god', they think too hard and find a way to make everything against god, those people are making a big deal out of nothing, and they are missing out on some great literature, like harry potter, and a bunch of other stuff. Get a life and stop comparing everything to god! sorry! but you really do need to get a life! i haven't seen the movie yet, sorry.
I've read the books and love them, I think the skepticism about the ';anti-religion'; elements of it is stupid because it's fiction. They didn't criticize Harry Potter because of its witchcraft.


I haven't actually seen the film yet. Did you enjoy it?
The books are far better. The film is alright but nothing special.
  • trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses