Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some good quotes from the Gemma Doyle Trilogy?

I'm making a banner as a signature for a forum, and I want to put some kind of Gemma Doyle Trilogy quote thing on it. Just a short one, and preferably something that has to do with the plot of one of the books. Thanks!What are some good quotes from the Gemma Doyle Trilogy?
Here are a few I found:





What happens if your choice is misguided,


You must try to correct it


But what if it鈥檚 too late? What if you can鈥檛?


Then you must find a way to live with it.








No one asks how or what I am doing. They could not care less. We鈥檙e all looking glasses, we girls, existing only to reflect their images back to them as they鈥檇 like to be seen. Hollow vessels of girls to be rinsed of our own ambitions, wants, and opinions, just waiting to be filled with the cool, tepid water of gracious compliance.


A fissure forms in the vessel. I鈥檓 cracking open.





This is how the fire starts.


This is how we burn.


Everything is slipping out of my control.





Oh, God, the great and terrible beauty of it.





The one thing I do know for certain is that I can no longer ignore whatever power is inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses