Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there anywhere I can read The Ring trilogy online free?

There's no library near our house, and I can't find it in our local bookstore! And my parents don't want to order it, because they hate giving out credit card info online. Can anyone help?Is there anywhere I can read The Ring trilogy online free?
Because you don't have a library and your parents don't want to buy it is no reason to be a thief.





The book is under copyright protection.





';In a civil suit, an infringer may be liable for a copyright owner's actual damages plus any profits made from the infringement. Alternatively, the copyright owner may avoid proving actual damage by electing a statutory damage recovery of up to $30,000 or, where the court determines that the infringement occurred willfully, up to $150,000. The actual amount will be based upon what the court in its discretion considers just. (17 U.S.C. 504)





Violation of copyright law is also considered a federal crime when done willfully with an intent to profit. Criminal penalties include up to ten years imprisonment depending on the nature of the violation. ';Is there anywhere I can read The Ring trilogy online free?
The book is really huge so I can't imagine you sitting in front of your screen reading it, even if it is published somewhere on the net, which I seriously doubt.





If your parents won't order it (which is a shame because every kid should have a copy), ask them to take you to the library. Make sure you tell them it is a classic and would improve your education !





I assume you're at school. You could try asking a teacher ?





I've had my copy since the 70s and I'm not sending you it :-)
try your local library and get books





paper....ah paper
  • trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses