Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What deleted scenes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy feature Legolas?

I don't own any of the extended additions, and I was wondering how much of my favorite elf I was missing :]





I'm aware of the drinking scene between him and Gimli, as well as the one after the battle at Helm's Deep where Legolas shoots an orc in the stomach.





Are there any more?


Thank you!What deleted scenes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy feature Legolas?
there are the one's that you mentioned with the drinking scene with Gimli and Helms deep, there are a few more like when the voice meets them at the gate, and another where him, gimli, aragon, and the ghosts take over the pirate ships, just go to youtube and type in deleted lord of the rings scenes, they are all on thereWhat deleted scenes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy feature Legolas?
Extended editions have cropped up in pawn shops for as low as $3 a piece. Very sad, I know, but worth checking out if you happen to be in one. But once you watch them, you can't go back to the cut versions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses