Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who is your favorite character in the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

Galadriel is beautiful, but I think Gimli has my heart.Who is your favorite character in the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
Samwise Gamgee is my favorite, by far, I identify with him the most. 脡owyn rocks as well.Who is your favorite character in the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
Gandalf has always been my favorite. Followed closely by Goldberry and Eowyn (equally) then Faramir and Merry and Pippin.





BTW: All of these are from the Books. I was not impressed with their portrayals in the films (which doesn't have anything to do with the actors portraying them but with the writing and directing of the story)
legalis (how the heck do you spell his name) you know that guy who plays in pirates of the caribeans as will turner and he plays the elve in Lord of the Rings but I also like gandoaph.
I don't have a favorite because they were all great, even the slimy villans. If I had to pick, I'd go with Aragorn.
Gollum and Gandalf tie, Sam in 3rd
gandoff.. i like my men white and hairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses