Saturday, December 5, 2009

When George Lucas decided to make the 3 prequels to the Star Wars trilogy?

Did you support it, were you against it, or did you just not care period?When George Lucas decided to make the 3 prequels to the Star Wars trilogy?
To be honest I didn't even know about it until the movies came out. Afterwards, I liked the idea. Because I actually thought that the movies were really well made.When George Lucas decided to make the 3 prequels to the Star Wars trilogy?
I think that it somewhat was a good move, the only reason people are bothered by it is because his greatest work was in the empire strikes back which is the greatest star wars movie created. But I loved seeing the growth of Anakin, in attack of the clones Anakin was kind of a little whiny, but in the third movie you completely see how he has grown and matured and i thought the storyline was pretty good. In revenge of the sith i thought the Anakin/Obiwan lightsaber battle in some parts were kind of dumb, for instance when they were swinging their lightsabers around uselessly and then decide to have a force battle throwing both of them into the walls. When I first saw the Phantom Menace i thought it was great how they developed the new technology making the graphics 50 times better but I will say that Jar Jar Binks kind of ruined the movie. He was soo damn annoying i couldn't stand him. The prequel was a good idea but to some extent you have to look back at the originals those were true classics.
i hated it man they suck compared to the orginal there was only 1 good thing about it and thats darth moul the best star wars character ever he probably could beat darth vader but the rest of it was complete garbage





i was ok with it when they said they were making new star wars but i thought it be actualy be good
I was for the idea, being as it was a missing part of the story on which the entire original trilogy was built, but the execution was almost wholly abysmal.





It had some redeeming features, but most of it was unforgiveably subpar.
I like to look at the end result.....total and complete garbage.





I never want to see George Lucas near a movie set ever again. No...no...no....not even to advise!





He blew it, and 3 times!
I thought it was fine because when I was a little kid I always wondered why Star Wars said Episode IV at the beginning.
My initial reaction, which was justified in the results, was ';oh no!';
I think it was a pretty good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses