Friday, December 11, 2009

Will they ever finish the last two movies in the His Dark Materials trilogy?

Just wondering, because when they released the Golden Compass movie they left out a lot of the controversial stuff and in the second novel, the Subtle Knife I don't think they can make a standard pc children's movie out of it while trying to ignore the strong undercurrent of religion again. What do you think?Will they ever finish the last two movies in the His Dark Materials trilogy?
The first one failed expectation$, then no $equel.Will they ever finish the last two movies in the His Dark Materials trilogy?
I think that Hollywood really cares only about money, and ';The Golden Compass'; lost money. It's hard to recover from that.





As far as the content, I wonder how they'll explain the rift between the worlds without showing, or at least alluding to the human (child) sacrifice that allowed Lord Asriel to open the window? It's hard to sell child-murder to a PG audience.



No.....it didn't make enough money because of all those idiotic religious fanatics who can't understand that it's just a movie and a book.





I hate those people....I loved the film and would have liked to see more.
Well the first did bad at the box office and I heard that it received bad reviews so I guess not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses