Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What would be better to buy in Guild Wars if I wanted more single-player action, The trilogy or Platinum?

I have internet, but I don't have access 24 hours a day. So which Guild Wars package should I buy if I want to use less internet, The Guild Wars trilogy or the Guild Wars Platinum package?





If I did have internet 24 hours a day, what would you pick?





Thanks for answering my question!What would be better to buy in Guild Wars if I wanted more single-player action, The trilogy or Platinum?
Guild Wars is an MMO, which means that the only way it an be played is OnLine. So it doesn't matter which one you select, you have to be on line to play.





As for me, I have all the GW games already. But if I was just starting, I would get the Trilogy bacause you get all three of the stand alone campaigns in one deal. Then I would buy the Eyes of the North expansion so that I would have everything I wanted to do or play.What would be better to buy in Guild Wars if I wanted more single-player action, The trilogy or Platinum?
The GW bundles are pretty good deals to buy outright (beats buying the individual releases for $30 dollars a pop). However, it is an MMO which is played online only. That being said, you can venture into Guild Wars by yourself, and proceed through the game with henchmen (NPC characters that go on missions with you).





However, I'm sure that once you try a couple missions with the henchy's, you'll be begging to group up with some people who can control their actions and be productive towards the group/mission. It's kind of contagious like that. :)





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses