Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you feel about the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

I'm just starting to read the books, but as of now, the movie trilogy has some of my favorite movies. Anybody else?How do you feel about the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
I LOVE the books and movies.


They are very powerful and inspiring.


The movies are some of the best ever made, not to mention the most accurate movie/book adaptation I've ever seen, they even kept some of the same lines from the books.


The books are some of the best ever written, an amazing literature and a great read!





If you're just starting, I encourage you to read the Hobbit first, if you haven't yet, it will make reading the Lord of the Rings easier, because some things will be explained.How do you feel about the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
Here, let me put it into perspective:





Lord of the Rings (the book, the movie, everything about it) is so addicting that I feel I may have to go into rehab for being so addicted to it.


I'm probably one of the world's biggest fans... I even taught myself Sindarin and Quenya LOL %26lt;3
Never seen a trilogy where all 3 parts are as good as the other. Lord of the rings was the only movie i found that in. Brilliant movie
Excellent Movies. Peter Jackson did a Marvelous Job!!
Loved all 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses