Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone have the guts to watch the original Star Wars trilogy 500 times in a row?

I bet $0.75 that noone has the guts to watch the original Star Wars trilogy 500 times in a row. The same day that happens is the same day I'll go to the home of George Lucas wearing a Darth Vader costume and ring his doorbell. That's how sure I am!Does anyone have the guts to watch the original Star Wars trilogy 500 times in a row?
Get your costume on man, I have already done it :)Does anyone have the guts to watch the original Star Wars trilogy 500 times in a row?
I didn't get BA? I love Star Wars. Report Abuse

I bet $0.75 for something completely illogical,


the record for watching tv is 72 hours, im sure YOU would beat that with your 1500 movies in a sitting, And I thought people on this site had no life before?


Lucas...I am your Father, I Am sure he has heard it before, best skip the pleasantries and give him a good whack
If I could actually stay awake and there wasn't a chance of going temporarily insane, I'd do it in a heartbeat.


I just like the movies... of course, I'd need my gilfriend or something...
I wouldn't call it ';guts.';


Guts means courage. Why would it take courage to watch Star Wars?


Maybe stamina or stupidity.
I do but not for 75 Cents? 75 Million DOLLARS maybe!





I'll go with you to his house too.......
Star Wars is 121 minutes long. That would take 1008.33333333 minutes.
wow what an excellent question. How much time did it take u to come up with it? its just so well thought out and so much more intelligent than the usual questions on here. I am just amazed.
I likely already have......
I will never do that.
You win, Star Wars is not my thing.
damn I stopped at 499

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses