Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Sarah Mlynowski writing another book after Spells and Sleeping Bags? Or is it just a trilogy?

I just finished reading all three books and they were amazing! And I was just wondering if she is writing any other books after Spells and Sleeping Bags!Is Sarah Mlynowski writing another book after Spells and Sleeping Bags? Or is it just a trilogy?
OMG, I LOVE that series 2! I'd definately put thme in my top 5. Sarah has said herself that Spells and Sleeping Bags is the last in the All About Rachel series but apparently she is publishing an adult book with another author but i dont rememba her name. Let's chat about the All About Rachel series sometime shall we? I'm 14 by the way.Is Sarah Mlynowski writing another book after Spells and Sleeping Bags? Or is it just a trilogy?
OK the next book in the series will parties and Potions that will be the next book coming out in December of 08!!!! Yeah!! Report Abuse

wait thr is another book called parties and potions and its coming out on the 23 of dec Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses