Friday, December 11, 2009

What books would I like if I loved the Gemma Doyle trilogy?

Please give me a list of recommendations and include a 2-4 sentence summary. I've read twilight but I don't want vampire reads. I'm 15 so no kid level reading books. Anything including fantasy and romance but I also enjoy reading books like 13 reasons why.What books would I like if I loved the Gemma Doyle trilogy?
This is gonna be kinda hard with no vampires!





The Host by Stephanie Meyer





Private by Kate Brian


- i think its kind of like the Gemma Doyle Trilogy but more modernWhat books would I like if I loved the Gemma Doyle trilogy?
THE RAGING QUIET by Sherryl Jordan is a unique historical romance. One of my favourites when I was younger.











It's about this teenage girl who married a much older man, and they have just moved to their new home in a fishing village. The first thing the girl notices is a crowd of villagers beating a handsome young man against a fence.





Anyway her husband turns out to be a drunkard. When he suddenly dies in an accident, she is accused of murder and the villagers condemn her to be a witch. She is forever an outcast, like the young man she saw on her first day. But the 2 meet and gradually befriend each other, and she finds out the reason why he can't talk or communicate normally with people is because he's deaf.





It's a beautiful love story really!
First off, I loved that trilogy too! It was awesome.





You should try the Bartimeus Trilogy. (I think I spelled that wrong, but Google will correct it for you.) It really enjoyed it. It is kind of complicated to give you the summary of the trilogy, but look it up on Google and you will be able to find it with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses