Friday, December 11, 2009

Any good books along the lines of the Eragon trilogy?

I have finished the Eragon trilogy and am looking for a new book to bury my nose in. Anyone have any suggestions for a fast paced entertaining novel?Any good books along the lines of the Eragon trilogy?
Charlie Bone series by Jenny Nimmo





Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick RiordanAny good books along the lines of the Eragon trilogy?
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Great Book. It's sorta fantasy like, so it's similar-ish to Eragon I guess. There's also inkspell, and inkdeath that come after. DON'T SEE THE MOVIE BEFORE YOU READ, it might mess up the characters for you. I read before i saw the movie (I didn't even want to see it), and personally; I think the movie chosen characters are wrong. That's just me. I also think the book's much better, but they usually are. Haha okay that was a lot. But yeah, inkhearts a great book, hope you like it :)
Song of Fire and Ice series by George RR Martin


Drizzt series by R. A. Salvatore
~ Twilight....................Stephenie Meyer


~ New Moon................Stephenie Meyer


~ Eclipse....................Stephenie Meyer


~ Breaking Dawn.........Stephenie Meyer
Buried Fire by Jonathan Stroud

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses