Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should Kissed by an Angel Trilogy by Elizabeth Chandler be made into a movie?

I think it should! Who would you suggest to play as Tristan and Ivy? Also, you can't forget Gregory? I still don't know who I think would be perfect for their roles.Should Kissed by an Angel Trilogy by Elizabeth Chandler be made into a movie?
OMG, I LOVE that book!!! :D


The cast I think, should be all new actors and actresses who haven't been on the big screen, just to bring the book to life but keep it special. It's a truly amazing book and would make a crazy good movie! I think it had the same sort of suspense as Twilight...but better :)Should Kissed by an Angel Trilogy by Elizabeth Chandler be made into a movie?
Oh for sure, but I'm pretty sure every one would be very disappointed with it since we all have created images of how we think Ivy and Tristan should be. It would be a great book though, especially with the latest technology to create the perfect image of the glowing angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses