Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think the third book for the Inheritance trilogy should be named, or has been?

I want to find out for this I will vote on and will tally what the best answer was. Eragon rocks! Go Murtaugh and Thorn!What do you think the third book for the Inheritance trilogy should be named, or has been?
It will most likely be named ';Empire';. I think this is indeed a good title; maybe it will signify the Empire's downfall, or even it's uprising. Or, even more likely, this is probably the book in which Eragon will finally enter Uru'baen and face down his adversary once and for all. Or even the coming of a new Empire.


Check out www.shurtugal.com for more.What do you think the third book for the Inheritance trilogy should be named, or has been?
I believe it will be called Empire...it goes with the theme of each book named a word that starts with E and is six letters long. I think I have heard that the book cover will feature a green dragon.





Check out alagaesia.com
Empire
Equality

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses