Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know when the third book of the Inkheart trilogy will be published?

It's been forever since Inkspell was published, and I was just wondering if it was coming out soon. Also, an Inkheart movie was supposed to come out soon, and that was several years ago. Did I just miss it because it went straight to DVD or something?Does anyone know when the third book of the Inkheart trilogy will be published?
The Inkheart movie is coming out sometime in March 2008, and we can only guess about the third book.Does anyone know when the third book of the Inkheart trilogy will be published?
no you didnt miss it.. but if you did then I did.. lol


I love that series.


O, And I think the third book will be published sometime next fall, or winter.! I cant wait.!
See the link below. It looks like the German version will be available in October. This would put the english version at about Jan of 2008. The title is ';InkDeath';





http://www.corneliafunke.de/en/news/news鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses