Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the third book of the Inheritance Trilogy going to be called?

Also, when will it be coming out?What is the third book of the Inheritance Trilogy going to be called?
The Million Dollar question. I've been watching his site and waiting and waiting.





I'm listening to Eldest on CD when I'm in my car. But I really want the next book to come out.What is the third book of the Inheritance Trilogy going to be called?
i am not sure when and i cant pronounce the name. if you want to find out the name, you would have to look on a special edition of Eldest. you can find a special edition in either Borders or Barnes and Nobles.
I couldn't find any information on the new book which makes me think next year (2008). Check out the Random House website, www.randomhouse.com and you can sign up for author alerts for Christopher Paolini. The will send you emails on the new book.
Fans assume it's going to be called Empire because it would follow the Eldest-Eragon pattern, but it hasn't been released yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses