Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who else loves the Bartimaeus trilogy?

I love the bartimaeus trilogy, its great! Bartimaeus is so wise and funny, he puts me laughing fits. Anyone else?Who else loves the Bartimaeus trilogy?
yeh I love how he is wise and funny at the same time,but i wish the author would write more about the relationship between bartimaeus and ptolemy.I also like kittty, but I hate how they finished the trilogy. How can you kill off a main character, it's just not right. I've reread the series many times and enjoyed it as much as the first time I read them. Do you enjoy fantasy sreies like this one? If so you might try the Artemis fowl series, Inkheart and Inkspell, the floating island, here there be dragons, eragon/eldest, the redwall series, and garth nix writes awesome books and series I am currently reading the fourth book in the towers series.Who else loves the Bartimaeus trilogy?
The books are amazing!


They are going to make a moive: it's apparenty coming out 2009


FinallY!


It's got be be better than any other movies!


Please!


What so you tihnk?


Who should play the main characters? Report Abuse

I never heard of it but I'll definitely look into it...is it good? What is it about?





CHeeRioS
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses