Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone heard of the Inkheart trilogy?

Im just wondering. And if you have, then:





What are your favorite characters?





What is your favorite book?





How many of then books have you read?Has anyone heard of the Inkheart trilogy?
I've read Inkheart and Inkspell.





I really loved Inkheart, I didn't quite get into Inkspell as much. Did you know they are making Inkheart into a movie?





My favourite character(s) : Dustfinger and the author of the book, Fenoglio.


You should post your favorites!Has anyone heard of the Inkheart trilogy?
I've read hte first two....





I like Dustfinger alot.....





personally I can't decide between the first two and I haven't gotten the third yet....
I have not read any but have heard great things. There is always a lot of buzz on this site about them...
i have inkheart but im not that far
I have read both Ink Heart And Ink Spell. I loved all of the characters. I didn't know that there was a 3rd installment.
the inkheart books by cornelia funke?


then i've read ';inkheart'; and ';inkspell.';


i think the first book was way better than the second.


my favorite characters are: mo, dustfinger (those two are so brave),theresa (she's really caring and gentle). and don't forget about capricorn! he may be a villian, but he's really interesting and determined.
I have read the first two books.





My favorite so far is Inkheart





And my favorite characters are Dustfinger and Maggie
no.
I read Inkheart 2 years ago and Inkspell last year some time. The first one was one of my favorite books at the time, the second one was good too, but waiting for the third one made me lose interest and I can't even remember the name of the characters anymore. Now I'm obsessed w/ Twilight. U should read it if u haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses