Thursday, June 24, 2010

Books that are similar to the mortal Instruments trilogy?

I really liked City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of glass, and i cant wait til her next trilogy comes out. But what are some more books that are like those? I like vampire books, but im kinda looking for more of the shadowhunter books.


Also, are there any books at all that are from a males perspective other than just a females?


any help i would greatly appreciate!


thanks!Books that are similar to the mortal Instruments trilogy?
My Dark Materials by Philip Pullman is an uniquely English tkae on the genre.Books that are similar to the mortal Instruments trilogy?
I LOVED The Mortal Instruments Series!!!! Pretty much all the books I've read and liked lately have been from a females POV but here are a few vampire books that I've read and liked.


House of night series, the first book is called Marked


Vampire Academy I found interesting, but not great


NightWorld


Twilight Series... If you like that series there is a series kinda like it called Evermore


Evernight





Unfortunatley I have not found any other books on Shadowhunters





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses