Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you think of Eoin Colfer righting the seventh book in the Hitchhiker's ';trilogy';?

I read the Eoin Colfer, author of Artemis Fowl, would be continuing the late Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker trilogy. What do you think of this?


I personally don't think anyone could compare to Doug, but of course I'll buy the book just because I loved the originals.What do you think of Eoin Colfer righting the seventh book in the Hitchhiker's ';trilogy';?
I think that Eoin was the talent to do it. I have met the man and listened to him talk on his family for an hour. It was hilarious.What do you think of Eoin Colfer righting the seventh book in the Hitchhiker's ';trilogy';?
well i've never read the book, but i think the author might have a problem counting, 'cause last time i checked a trilogy is only 3 books.
I have never read any of the books, however I will say I think the seventh book is my favorite
In my opinion, nothing will top the original three. They are great books. Very funny. So long and thanks for all the fish......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses