Thursday, June 24, 2010

In the Trilogy His Dark Materials in the book the Amber Spyglass?

Are WIll and Lyra ';lovers'; or do they just kiss? and what age are they in that book?In the Trilogy His Dark Materials in the book the Amber Spyglass?
Yes they are lovers even for their young age. I believe Lyra is 14 or 15 years old and i believe Will is 15 or 16. They do kiss. This book was very emotional for me. I was EXTREMELY sad when they had to separate and go back to their individual worlds at the end. I think that they had truer love than most people do today even for their young age. Hoped this helped.In the Trilogy His Dark Materials in the book the Amber Spyglass?
well, in the first book Lyra was, I believe 13, so she was probably 14 or 15. As for Will, I think he was Lyra's age or just a little older. I was asking the same question when reading the part where the two were under a tree in the forest. their daemons were in love as well as Will and Lyra were kissing and such. I believe that they did end up as boyfriend and girlfriend but it has been a little while since i read the book. any way, the trilogy is on my list of favorite books of all time and I hope you enjoyed them to!
You know, I don't think any definite ages are given though I'd assume both were early teens (12-14?). While they do kiss there is some connotation to more activity ';sleeping close all night';, especially in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses