Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I find the booky trilogy movies, by Bernice Thurman Hunter?

I thought I saw one of the movies playing on CBC once, and I have been looking for the movies ever since. If anyone can tell me if these movies exist and where I can find them, I would really appreciate it. I have searched the internet and came up with nothing.Where can I find the booky trilogy movies, by Bernice Thurman Hunter?
1 film made of her books - Booky Makes Her MarkWhere can I find the booky trilogy movies, by Bernice Thurman Hunter?
They don't seem to be available. You can try Blockbuster's site where they will check stores near you


http://www.blockbuster.com/stores/storel鈥?/a>





It isn't available to rent by mail from Blockbuster or Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses