Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can the aggressor bar in Playstation 1 Mortal Kombat Trilogy be turned off?

I want an honest answer from anyone who has played the game before, or even sent the Mortal Kombat Trilogy videos to youtube.I don't want any answer from the internet or webpage.Can the aggressor bar in Playstation 1 Mortal Kombat Trilogy be turned off?
Absolutely!!!!





It's dead easy!!!!!! You just go the option bar and u search the bars ecxept the RANDOM bar which is use 4 fatalities and cheats!!!!!!


I admire that u still play mk trilogy which now we have the latest gens!!!! It's cause it's faster isn't it?I know i still play the game!!!!! ENJOY :) :) :)Can the aggressor bar in Playstation 1 Mortal Kombat Trilogy be turned off?
YES!





The aggressor bar in the PS1 version of MK Trilogy can indeed be turned off.





All you do is go to the options menu and there will be an option that says :


Aggressor Mode On and you have the ability to turn it off if you desire. I understand alot of gamers may like the aggressor mode because it gives each player more of an advantage in kombat and some people prefer not to have it on, like me. So it's a good thing it can be turned off.





This is about as honest as you are going to get because having the game and playing it so many times, I know very well I can assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses