Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think will happen in the third book of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy?

I think that Murtagh and Eragon are only half-brothers. I think that they have the same mother but a different father. I think that Brom mis Eragon's father. I started reading Eldest for the second time, the first time I read it, even this time the poem that Blagden says to him doesn't make sense. At first my parents said maybe Murtagh and Eragon are twins but reading it again I kind of put that out of the question.Can you tell me what it could mean? It is on page 546. This is it: While two may share two, And one of two is certainly one, One might be two. Also give me your opinions on who will hatch the last egg and what will happen between Arya and Eragon!?What do you think will happen in the third book of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy?
Lol, sheesh you've got yourself a big bunch of questions there...





Something just popped into my mind now- Maybe Eragon and Murtagh are half-brothers, but maybe Blagden means that while two of them share both their mother and father (two), Ergaon is certainly one and true to himself, while Murtagh has two sides of him.


I think the last egg must be something different, and because the dragonriders were elf and human, guys and girls--%26gt; I think the next egg will hatch for an elven girl. Arya?? too predictable, but it will hatch to someone that was always there, that we perhaps overlooked.


The Arya-Eragon relationship is getting more and more complicated, with him becoming all elven-perfect physically. Arya is still a princess though, and Eragon is still much younger than her in years and in maturity. Arya believes Eragon shouldn't be distracted when he has his mission to do. Maybe when all of this is over and situations change, Arya will lower her guard and allow a romantic relationship between them.What do you think will happen in the third book of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy?
I think Luke will redeem his father and together they will kill the emperor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses