Thursday, June 24, 2010

Looking for a Trilogy book I read in school about kids being put on a train and adopted in different familys?

I frist read the first book about this family that was real poor and the oldest son had to work or steal food for his family. They were taken out of the home and put on a train him and his brothers and sisters the train would stop and for people to pick kids to adopt. It would keep makeing stops till all the kids were taken in homes There were two of three other books showing how each of them were donig they were split in to three groups I think. I getting hard for me to remember.Looking for a Trilogy book I read in school about kids being put on a train and adopted in different familys?
Family Apart by Joan Lowery Nixon


the Orphan Train Adventures SeriesLooking for a Trilogy book I read in school about kids being put on a train and adopted in different familys?
The Boxcar Children


by Gertrude Chandler Warner


This was a series
Research Guides for Students.





';Student Researcher is easy to use, fast, and offered me everything I needed, just type the ';Author's'; name and or the ';Title'; into the search engine. You can type in a “Key” word or two, that will help also.





http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/886…





http://www.studentresearcher.com/search/





PEACE..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses