Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anybody think that the kids bop cd trilogy was the dumbest thing ever made?

Honestly who wants to hear hits sung by little kids?Does anybody think that the kids bop cd trilogy was the dumbest thing ever made?
Trilogy?! I think theyre up to 16 now. I still remember the commercial for the first one, wasn't interested then, still not now, plus the kids sing inappropriate songs, but in a way that makes it funn because when else will you hear a 7 year old say ';I was so HIGH I did not recognize the fire burning in her eyes.';Does anybody think that the kids bop cd trilogy was the dumbest thing ever made?
It's probably a whole lot cheaper to have a bunch of unknown kids singing pop songs than paying to include the real versions on a compilation. Big money saved there. Then, take those albums and runs tons of commercials that kids watch so they start getting interested in the albums. I wouldn't buy them, but you can bet that the people behind Kids Bop have made a ton of cash on the project.
I HATE kids bop.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA_CfxSxEEE
It probably has something to do with trying to get kids to do productive things; but it's morally wrong.
LOL, then watch childrens bop! why listen to music that sounds good when you can listen to music made by children
I do, I think that they ruined all of these great songs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses