Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone ever read the Guardians of Time Trilogy by Marianne Curley?

It seems like I'm the only one who has!


If you have, what did you think of the ending?


I read somewhere that the author is thinking about making a fourth book (in a trilogy, weird, I know...) Is she?


And is what is Rochelle's ethnicity? The book never specifies (black hair with skin the color of molten gold...) I want to get a better mental picture of her.


If you've read this great series, reply!


And if you haven't, read it!Has anyone ever read the Guardians of Time Trilogy by Marianne Curley?
Ah! Someone else who has read the book!


My favorite one was The Key. Except for the last..oh...5 pages!


That was a horrible ending and wasn't wrapped up at all.


I'm not normally for books being made into movies, but I think this would be a good one.


Rochelle!.....








*spoilers*









































I can't believe it! I thought the author was going to let her live, and then...wow. She was one of my favorite characters (next to Arkarian, of course :) ).


But wow...








And I read that same thing, about the fourth book. I don't know if she's going to write it though.





And you get a star because this is the first topic I've seen about this series!Has anyone ever read the Guardians of Time Trilogy by Marianne Curley?
only a great mind can appreciate the true genuis of a tragic ending Report Abuse
  • trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses