Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I buy Wii Sports Resort when it comes out or reserve and buy Metroid Prime Trilogy?

I'm having a hard time choosing what game i want to buy, either wii sports resort because it comes with wii motion plus or reserve metroid prime trilogy because it comes with a shirt, a poster, and an artbook. They both sound good I'm just not sure which game I want to buy. I need help!Should I buy Wii Sports Resort when it comes out or reserve and buy Metroid Prime Trilogy?
Get Wii Sports Resort! Wii Motion Plus looks great. There are 12 precise motion sports: (They aren't just beach games.)





Frisbee


Power Cruising


Swordplay


Table Tennis


Golf


Air Sports


Basketball


Archery


Cycling


Bowling


Canoeing


Wakeboarding





Check out: http://www.wiisportsresort.com/#/home








*Note: Metroid: Other M was announced for Wii at Nintendo E3 2009 Release Date: (TBA 2010) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut_8qkC2K鈥?/a>Should I buy Wii Sports Resort when it comes out or reserve and buy Metroid Prime Trilogy?
Well, if you played any or all of the 3 games of the set, you won't find too much more in the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I myself am tempted to buy this just because I have not yet tried MP3: Corruption.





Personally, I am waiting (im)patiently for Wii Sports Resort mainly because I want to see how good the Wii motion plus controller really works. But, also because I love a good multiplayer game. I just wish that boxing was included in this set of games.





So in the long run, do you prefer a good multiplayer game with a decent amount of variety or a collection of good FPS games. It's a tough call, but I vote for Wii Sports Resort right now.
It depends on how bad you want wii motion plus. I think you should go with the metroid pre order because it seems like your more into it and the stuff that comes with it. I have read mixed reviews on wii sports resort basically if you plan on playing with friends all the time buy that or your planning more solo gaming don't buy wii sports resort. I plan on picking up wii sports resort either tomorrow or monday but not expecting anything ground break and might only hold my interest for a week. I bought the tiger woods bundle so when I buy wsr bundle I will have two motion plus attachments and two games to play so thats my logic.





To sum it up if you want a party game for friends buy wii sports resort if you want a good solo game get the metroid trilogy.





Good luck
Wii Sports Resort will be exactly like the original version but with beach games.So,I would recommend you get Metroid:Prime Thrilogy.
Metroid Prime Trilogy, im thinking that Wii Sports Resort is just about playing beach games. so ... ya
both
good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses