Thursday, June 24, 2010

If i liked Cassandra Clare's trilogy The Mortal Instruments, what other books will I like?

I liked the action, and the twists in the story, and how there was also kind of a love story all in one. Can you recommend other books for me?If i liked Cassandra Clare's trilogy The Mortal Instruments, what other books will I like?
I would recommend the prequel series to Mortal Instruments, it is called the Infernal Devices but it's not out yet.





Also other great books are:





The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins


The Summoning Series by Kelley Armstrong





The Wake trilogy starts with Wake, then Fade, and I think the other one is coming out.If i liked Cassandra Clare's trilogy The Mortal Instruments, what other books will I like?
Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray


WIcked series by nancy holder and Debbie Vigue


Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr


Wake trilogy by Lisa Mcmann


Blue Bloods Saga by Melissa De la cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses