Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can someone refer me to a book/series to read as i await the new installment of the Inheritance Trilogy?

The Inheritance Trilogy includes Eragon and Eldest. I really like the feel of this book and of the Harry Potter books.Can someone refer me to a book/series to read as i await the new installment of the Inheritance Trilogy?
I love reading stuff like the inheritance. Have you tried any stuff by Mercedes Lackey eg: The dragon Jousters and Darians Tale?


On the other hand, different to what I usually read, at the moment I am loving Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.Can someone refer me to a book/series to read as i await the new installment of the Inheritance Trilogy?
Myself I read Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.
The Earthsea series (Ursula K. Le Guin) is great.
twilight series are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses