Thursday, June 24, 2010

What happened to Lacy in the ';Kissed by an angel'; trilogy?

I was really disappointed to find out that lacy's character was just left hanging in the end. Did i miss something?





I know she loved tristan but was that the end of her story unrequited love?What happened to Lacy in the ';Kissed by an angel'; trilogy?
My thoery on this is that she moved on. I believe that she stayed around because she never fell in love. This is what she was meant to do, so I would like to think that she moved on to the next life. It may sound stupid, but I always imagine a happy ending for Lacy.What happened to Lacy in the ';Kissed by an angel'; trilogy?
I know i saw that too.


What the author did was to leave us hanging


for all we know she's just roaming the earth all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses